Menu ENN Search
Changer la langue : English Français

Fill the Nutrient Gap Consultant in Niger: USAID Advancing Nutrition

Cette question a été affichée dans le forum de discussion Annonces et Besoin de Nutritionnistes et a des réponses 0.

Cette question a été fermée, vous ne pouvez donc plus soumettre une nouvelle réponse. Les réponses recommandées ont été marquées d'une étoile.

Helen Aufderheide

Technical Specialist, USAID Advancing Nutrition

Utilisateur régulier

27 mai 2021, 00:08

Dear ENN Members,

USAID Advancing Nutrition is seeking a consultant for an activity based in Niger. See the job annoucement and full scope of work here.

Through this activity, USAID Advancing Nutrition aims to provide USAID with insights into the engagement and analysis processes for the Fill the Nutrient Gap analysis in Niger, documenting integration of secondary data sources, decision-making processes, and analytical assumptions. The consultant will review relevant documents and participate in a day-long in-person stakeholder consultation to observe and document the information presented, the discussions that occur, and recommendations shared. The consultant will document key takeaways and detailed findings in a report and a summary presentation.

  • The consultant should be based in Niger and meet the following qualifications:
  • Familiarity with FNG and Cost of Diet analysis processes
  • Significant work experience in Niger
  • Background in one or more of the following technical areas: nutrition, nutrition-sensitive agriculture, nutrition-sensitive social protection
  • Masters degree in development, nutrition, humanitarian response, or agriculture
  • Excellent French language skills (verbal and written)
  • Working proficiency in English (verbal and written)

To apply, please submit your application materials to and include the following required materials (cover letter and resume) and include the title of the consultancy in the subject line of the email.

Si vous rencontrez des problèmes pour poster une réponse, veuillez contacter le modérateur à

Retour en haut de page